As a prelude to a piece about USC written by Lindsey's bff, I thought I would do a quick post on reasons why Lindsey Cross is awesome.
10. She is a fellow minority.
9. She played college ultimate in California.
8. Girl can jump.
7. She has an iPhone.
6. I wrote her an email encouraging her to play Molly Brown last season and then she dominated my team in an important pool play game at Club Nationals.
5. She has been called "Screamer" instead of her actual nickname "Screech."
4. She took time out of her busy schedule to hang out with me when I visited Boulder for a job interview.
3. She helped me get my bed and desk from American Furniture Warehouse to my house in her brother's truck when I moved here.
2. She called my fall tournament "Virginal Fusion" in an email to the team. Close... but not quite right.
1. Ok, in all seriousness, she had a tremendous impact on USC's rise to the top of the college women's division. Check out the feature I will be posting shortly for more about this team!
** I may or not be posting this list in an attempt to meet stringent requirements laid out for me to earn the possibility of wearing jersey #10 (Lindsey's number) this season.